Softgenic Systems announces the release of a new loan management system version, Loan Workbench 2.0, a multifunctional software solution covering the full range of lending-related tasks. The main advantages of the system include customizability for all kinds of business processes, the possibility of integration with any third-party systems, scalability, and a high level of security.
Loan Workbench 2.0 is based on the Softgenic Application Development Platform 2.0. This version has been under development and improvement for about two years, and was developed for use both by commercial banks and microfinance organizations.
Loan Workbench 2.0 contains more than 200 modifications, improvements, and amendments, including the following:
- Improved flexible business processes mechanism (workflow)
- Document repository (integrated with workflow)
- Improved user interface
- Improved financial module
- Lines of credit (renewable and closed-end)
- Indexed loans
- Type of insurance (life or collateral protection)
The new version of the system has been developed on the basis of more than ten years of experience in automation of lending in Europe, Asia and Africa. We work in the markets of many countries, and in parallel with development of the standard functionality, also implement modules oriented to local markets. For example, Loan Workbench 2.0 features the following:
- Calculation of the effective interest rate pursuant to National Bank of Ukraine requirements
- Integration with credit history bureaus (Infoservice and others)
- Integration with core banking systems B2 and SR
- Calculation of the effective interest rate pursuant to National Bank of Belarus requirements
- Integration with ODB System Technologies (ST.Bank.IT)
- Localized interface
- Integration with the Credit Register of the National Bank of Azerbaijan
The system is available in two configurations:
- Loan Workbench 2.0 Lite – a basic version, containing about 30% of the full system's functionality.
- Loan Workbench 2.0 – the full version of the system, which is a multifunctional software solution covering the full range of lending-related tasks.
|A comprehensive loan management system for automating retail lending, credit provision for small and medium enterprises (for banks), collection agencies and microfinance organizations.|